lifescript survey sample savings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lifescript survey sample savings

Post by wadarbr549 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:51 pm

i just wanted to let everyone know the way i get these offers to credit, i hear lots of folks complaining they can never get them to credit, with lifescript,surveys samples and savings, and the one that has the golden colored seal and says 100 percent gaurantted, this will work you may have to try then 2 or 3 timess but usually once is enough

1. make lots of emails, Use a new fresh email every time you try an offer, certain offers will only credit with certain emails, these 3 offer companies seem to credit me with any email i ever use as long as it is new,winning surveys and promocenter seem to work best with gmail for some reason but that is another topic

2. clear your cache and cookies before and after every offer/survey you do, this is important

3.take your time, go slow i open up an offer and let the first page sit for 5 minutes before i get started, most of these type offers only require email submit anyhow. so if they dont credit after 3 or 4 pages i refresh and try again. ( some of the lifescripts require you to do the whole survey but its rare )

4. use real information, some companies can detect fake phone numbers and addresses, also if you use bad info eventually they will report you and you can get sanctioned or banned from your offer site..

5. browser, the browser you use is very important, i use chrome mostly,it works on most offers, i also use firefox at times, some offers will simply not credit with chrome and when i switch to firfox then they work, i know folks who use opera at times and they have mixed results, a good friend of mine says whe uses it for 1 or 2 types of offers and it works on them, i have never used opera so i cant speak from experience,i can say that i have awful luck with internet explorer, it does not work on many offers at all..

6. make sure to have your browser set to accept all cookies, and turn off your pop up blocker, this will stop most all offers from working, you can simply google ,"how to turn off pop up block for _mybrowser name _". you can do the same with how to accept 3rd party cookies..

7. for my emails.... i use outlook.com , mail.com , gmx.com , aol , and gmail.com ..outlook,mail and gmx all allow you to make 9 email alias's so you get 10 emails with the effort of making 1....these seem to work good on most offers, a few companies seem to work best with certain emails, if it will not work with one just try a different one

i hope this helps someone

oh and if you try hard enough you can get most any offer to credit, remember if it dont work one way, try it a different way next time

wadarbr549

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lifescript survey sample savings

Post by Admin Chris on Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:51 am

Great post Exclamation cheers
Admin Chris
Admin

View user profile http://keeprewarding.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 9naniji51 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:19 am

Very Happy    TY

So...in #3 when you say, "refresh" do you mean refresh pg or clear everything and begin again?

9naniji51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top