Lottorace - Paid to 'play' bingo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lottorace - Paid to 'play' bingo

Post by Admin Chris on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:59 pm

Hi members,

Another little way for you to make some extra money, by 'playing' bingo on Facebook. I say 'playing' because you don't even need to be there when the games are happening. You can get things like Amazon, Walmart, Visa Gift Cards and more.

First of all you need Facebook and then join the game here. Don't worry we only get free chips nothing else.

Once you are on, Click the tournaments tab then join the games listed below by clicking Join Now. I prefer to click InstaBuy then buy the max number of lines as it's faster.

Monday Mixer, Tuesday Tailgater, Wild Wednesday, Thursday Thrill Seeker, Friday Front Runner, Super Saturday Sellout and Sunday Fishing Frenzy.

Basically anything with the Don't worry they are all absolutely FREE, it just costs in game chips or tickets which you get just by going into the game every day. I get into a routing where I visit every day and register for the next weeks game from the day before, so I never miss a game. The best part about it is that you don't have to be online when the games are happening!

That's right I can close Facebook, shut down my computer, go off to bed and the magic goes on. Remember though this is all random and there is no guarantee you will win anything. But once you have enough LottoRace Gold Coins you can spend them! A $10 Amazon.com is only 100,000 Coins.

The only downside is, once I had enough Coins, in my case 150,000 for a £10 Amazon.co.uk it can take up to 6 weeks to receive it. After this amount of time I still hadn't got mine so I had to e-mail them and got it within a further two weeks. But you know what, I don't even care, because I got it for clicking a few buttons every day!!

Here is my proof. Enjoy!

Admin Chris
Admin

View user profile http://keeprewarding.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top